how much we lie?

10:35 AM

- We make ourselves believe that everything happens for a reason because we're too weak to admit that we make mistakes. But, you know... we make mistakes all the time. I already did a lot of things I'm not proud of, but life goes on. My mistakes taught me what not-to-do and I guess that's important, but it doesn't mean specifically that "omg, I did something wrong, but sometime in my life it's gonna make me a better person". NO. IT WON'T. Stop saying those shits, they're just lies. You're gonna be strong, but you gotta look at yourself in the mirror and say "I'm not perfect and my mistakes will make me feel still worst than I already am, but I know that sometime in my life I'm gonna get better because life goes on". Alright, that's too much to say to yourself in the mirror, but... you got it. Stop saying those shits, you're faking.

- Wow... you talk too much. We fake because we can't handle the truth, 'cause that's what we are. Simple as that.

- Fuck you.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

mais lidos

poesiapoesiapoesia

poesiapoesiapoesia

no youtube